Friday, June 24, 2011

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SORRY FOR BEING AWAY FOR SO LONG!!!!!

Man it's been a crazy year for me! I've met so many interesting people via Rock Source 360 it's just plain PHENOM!!! So...here's an update and hit me up on Facebook! 'Cook Sean' Always willing to chat for a few!!

Check out Lonero via their sights and their new album "JFL" is SWEET! They do what they call "GuitarCore."

Then check out Jon Mulvey, another instrumentalist who's currently on an Ibanez Clinic tour and wrapping it up in the US.

As usual, always a shout Joe Satirani now of 'Chickenfoot.' They're recording their next album and I anticipate it to be AWESOME!!!

And last but not least....'The Hollow Glow" featuring Ben Carroll of Ra. It's his new gig and it sounds SWEET!!

I'll get everyone's links up in the next few days! For now, check out my Reverb NAtion sight at www.reverbnation.com/rs360 for my tune 'Rising Sun.' I wrote it originally as something else, but I dedicated it to the Japan tsunami. It was just so tragic and affected me immensely. It's just what came out. Tune is free and anyone can download it, share it, or use it. Not trying to make money off that one. My soul still goes out to them.

More Soon!!

Shout out to Corky Carroll!!!!! Go to Mexico and CHECK OUT HIS SWEET CASA!!

Cook

No comments: