Friday, September 24, 2010

Jaime Vendera Interview Part Two!

Hey Everyone!!

Well it's FINALLY Friday!! Here's the second half of Jaime's interview. When he get's back we'll try to get him on Rock Source Radio where I'll be hosting an new series on Rock Source 360 Celebrity Instructors.

Have a good night and be safe!!

and here is the second half!!........

6.) Do you write books as well? What kinds? How many?

"Yes I do:) I've written 8 so for mostly about singing, but I've also written books about a positive mindset, self-publishing and teaching."

7.) Do you develop lasting relationships with your students? 

"I try to make every student I work with feel special because they are special. Whether they do one lessons or fifty with me, my goal is that all my students feel good about themselves and know they can count on me."

8.) How hard has this road, honestly, been for you to get where you are?

"It's been a loooooonnnnngggggg haul. People think because I've written books and performed on TV shows around the world that I am rich and famous....I am neither. But I am doing what I love and that's what counts:)"

9.) Is there anything you would have done differently in order to get to where you are now?

"I would've refrained from drinking in my early years. Not that I drank alot, but I now see the damage it could've caused in many ways. It's great to have fun but if you want to succeed, you got to keep your eyes on the prize."

10.) Where has that led you to now and how many students do you currently have? Do you do workshops as well?

"I have anywhere from 20-30 students on a regular basis floating in and out, including many famous singers. I try to keep my teaching to a minimum because of all my other activities from writing books to conducting vocal workshops....So yes i do workshops:) In fact, we are soon leaving for Bahrain and then Australia to conduct our first workshop tour."

11.) What exactly is this "Rock Source 360," that we're beginning to hear so much about? 

"Its an online training facility for musicians. You can study guitar, bass, drums, vocals, keyboards and other various instruments right online through a webcam. Some of our teachers include famous musicians. It's a way for a student to connect with a great teacher regardless of where they live on the planet."


12.) How was it that you became involved with this type of organization?

"It evolved out of a few friends brainstorming and grew from there."

13.) Last question, where does Jaime Vendera see himself five years from now?

"Living in Belize with his own reality show;)"

No comments: